Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, tomato paste and red wine vinegar.
- Place on baking tray and roast at 425°F for 25-30 minutes, until tomatoes are very soft and starting to brown.
- Cut olive flesh from pits and chop roughly. Place tomato mixture in bowl and gently stir in chopped olives.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve with pasta or polenta, or over ricotta-smeared sourdough bread.
Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
Spanish Olive Oil
Farm Boy™ Cerignola Giant Olives (580 ml)
chopped (from 6 olives)
Salt & Pepper