Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- In large bowl, place eggs and beat them lightly.
- Add cottage and gruyere cheeses, spinach, sundried tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and pour into oiled and heated 7” oven proof frying pan.
- Cook over medium high heat for 10 minutes, then bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes, or until eggs are set and tester comes out clean.
- In small bowl toss arugula with dressing.
- Un-mold frittata and serve with arugula salad.
Farm Boy™ Large Eggs (dozen)
Farm Boy™ Sundried Tomatoes (212 ml)
Farm Boy™ Lemon Garlic Dressing