Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- In small bowl, combine feta cheese, lemon zest, dill and a pinch of cracked black pepper.
- Rub salmon pieces with ½ Tbsp olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on parchment covered sheet pans and top with feta mixture.
- In medium bowl, combine tomatoes and 1 Tbsp olive oil; season with fleur de sel and black pepper to taste.
- Place tomatoes alongside the salmon and bake at 400°F for 15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 158°F.
- Dress arugula with lemon garlic dressing to taste and serve with salmon and tomatoes.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
Zest of 1
, about 750 g total.
Farm Boy™ Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Farm Boyۙ™ Fleur de Sel
, to taste.
Farm Boy™ Black Peppercorns
, to taste
Farm Boy™ Lemon Garlic Dressing