Skip to content
- In small bowl, combine feta cheese, lemon zest, dill and a pinch of cracked black pepper.
- Rub salmon pieces with ½ Tbsp olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on parchment covered sheet pans and top with feta mixture.
- In medium bowl, combine tomatoes and 1 Tbsp olive oil; season with fleur de sel and black pepper to taste.
- Place tomatoes alongside the salmon and bake at 400°F for 15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 158°F.
- Dress arugula with lemon garlic dressing to taste and serve with salmon and tomatoes.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
Farm Boy™ Barrel Aged Feta (200 g)
zest of 1
about 750 g total
Farm Boy™ Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Farm Boyۙ™ Fleur de Sel
Farm Boy™ Black Peppercorns
Farm Boy™ Lemon Garlic Dressing