Skip to content
- In medium bowl, combine goat cheese, cream cheese, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, pasta sauce, sundried tomatoes and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix until smooth.
- Scoop mixture into small oven-proof bowl and smooth out the top.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
- Garnish with more sundried tomatoes and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve with pita crackers.
Farm Boy™ Original Goat's Milk Cheese (113 g)
Farm Boy™ Cream Cheese (250 g)
chopped, plus more for garnish
salt & pepper
Farm Boy™ Double Baked Pita Crackers (170 g)