On those busy weeknights when you find yourself scrambling to get dinner on the table, these Falafel Wraps cannot be beat, both in flavour and speed of preparation! A couple of pre-made items put together, a few vegetables chopped and you will have a meal on the table in 20 minutes or less.
- Place falafel in baking tray and wrap naan in foil.
- Bake at 375°F oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Spoon tabbouleh on warm naan and top with falafel.
- Garnish with cucumber, tomatoes and red onion.
- Drizzle with tahini sauce.
- 1 pack 1 pack Farm Boy™ Falafel with Tahini
- 3 pieces Farm Boy™ Flame Baked Original Naan (each)
- 1 pack Farm Boy™ Tabbouleh
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers thinly sliced
- 12 grape tomatoes quartered
- 3 Tbsp red onion thinly sliced