Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Preheat the BBQ or indoor grill to 400F
- Drizzle the mini peppers and red onion slices with canola oil and season with salt.
- Add the peppers, onions and chicken to the heated BBQ or indoor grill. Cook, turning often until the pepper and onions are charred and softened and the chicken is cooked through (165F), about 15min. Transfer to the top rack (or plate and cover with aluminum if using an indoor grill) to keep warm.
- Add the halloumi slices to the grill along with the lemon halves, cut side down. Cook the halloumi for 2-3min per side until soft and charred.
- Toss the arugula with the lemon-garlic dressing.
- To assemble, lay the arugula on a serving platter and top with chicken, peppers, onions, and halloumi. Tuck the grilled lemons in and among the other ingredients.
Farm Boy Spicy Lemon Chicken
(6 cutlets total)
sliced in ½” rounds
Farm Boy Garlic & Herb Halloumi
cut into ½” slices
cut in half crosswise
Farm Boy™ Lemon Garlic Dressing