Skip to content
- In large frying pan, heat olive oil and cook lamb until no longer pink.
- Add onion, garlic and berebere seasoning and cook until onions are soft.
- Add lemon juice and season with salt to taste.
- On large platter, spread baba ganoush and top with spiced lamb mixture.
- Garnish with parsley and pomegranate seeds. Serve with naan.
Farm Boy™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1 L)
Farm Boy™ Ethiopian Berbere Spice (65 g)
juice of 1 lemon
Farm Boy™ Baba Ganoush
Farm Boy™ Flame Baked Original Naan (each)