Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- In medium bowl combine olive oil, garlic, cumin, paprika, allspice, cinnamon, turmeric, harissa powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Place chicken breasts in resealable plastic bag and add marinade mixture. Make sure it coats chicken well.
- Marinate 2-4 hours. Preheat oven to 375°F. Place chicken breasts on greased baking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Slice thinly and serve with rice pilaf and roasted potatoes.
- Variation: slice thinly and serve on pita bread, garnished with Farm Boy™️ Hummus, Farm Boy™️ Tabouleh and Farm Boy™️ Pickles.
, boneless, skinless.
Farm Boy™️ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Farm Boy™️ Ground Cumin
Farm Boy™️ Paprika
Farm Boy™️ Ground All Spice
Farm Boy™️ Ground Cinnamon
Farm Boy™️Ground Turmeric
Farm Boy™️ Harissa Powder
, to taste.
Ground black pepper