Ottawa, ON (April 27, 2021) – Ontario’s fastest growing local fresh food retailer, Farm Boy, announced today it will be opening its 38th fresh market location on May 6th 2021 in Toronto.
“We’re excited to welcome customers to our Harbourfront location to get a taste of the signature Farm Boy experience,” said Jean-Louis Bellemare, President and General Manager, Farm Boy. “We will continue to offer a wide range of freshly made grab-and-go options for customers looking for a quick and tasty breakfast, lunch, or dinner, as well as the freshest seasonal produce and highest quality meat options. Our team is focused on providing our customers with an exceptional in-store experience with outstanding service that is truly “all about the food.”
Located in the Queens Quay Terminal at 207 Queens Quay West, the 19,317 sq. ft. location employs 135 people in the community. True to the company’s roots, this location promises to deliver local residents a unique shopping experience with hundreds of Farm Boy private label products and an abundance of fresh, locally sourced food to meet their grocery list needs.
Farm Boy currently operates 37 locations in Ontario and will open 5 new locations by the end of 2021. Farm Boy is most widely known for its local farm fresh produce as well as butcher quality meats, artisan cheese, fresh dairy and private label products.
Highlights – what’s in store at Farm Boy:
- Local farm fresh produce with organic in-season products.
- Hundreds of Ontario fresh dairy, meat and grocery products.
- Hormone-free, organic beef, pork and chicken.
- 100% Canadian AAA beef, deeply marbled and aged a minimum of 14 days.
- Plenty of plant-based, vegan and vegetarian fresh foods.
- A grill station for outstanding eat on-the-go options.
- Full service hot bar and salad bar.
- Hundreds of popular Farm Boy private label products throughout the store.
- A wide variety of local farmstead, international, and Canadian cheeses.
About Farm Boy Company Inc.
Farm Boy provides a unique and friendly, fresh-market shopping experience featuring signature
farm-fresh produce, butcher quality meats, artisan cheese, fresh dairy and popular private label
products. Farm Boy has grown from a small produce stand starting in Cornwall in 1981 to 37
stores located across Ontario with further expansion plans underway. For a full list of future
store locations, please visit our website www.farmboy.ca/future-store-locations/
For more information contact: