Store InfoView Weekly Flyer
Unit No. 200, 100 Queens Quay East, Toronto, ON, M5E 1Z2
ConnectPhone: +1 416-360-8357
Fax: +1 416-360-8434
HOW TO VALIDATE YOUR PARKING WITH FARM BOY.
1. Please keep your entry ticket with you.
2. All customers who spend a minimum of $15 (including tax) at Farm Boy will receive a printed QR code on their receipt which is needed for parking validation.
3. At the parking exit, please scan your entry ticket first, followed by the QR code on the Farm Boy receipt.
4. If you have parked longer than 1 hour with validation, you will be charged for any extra time.
Validation Time: 60 minutes minutes of parking
Minimum Spend: $15
Sat, Dec 23rd - OPEN 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun, Dec 24th - OPEN 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Mon, Dec 25th - Store is Closed (Christmas)
Tue, Dec 26th - OPEN 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (Boxing Day)
Sun, Dec 31st - OPEN 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Mon, Jan 1st - Store is Closed (New Year's Day)
Tue, Jan 2nd - OPEN -
- Monday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Sunday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm (Today)
About Farm Boy Sugar Wharf
Farm Boy Sugar Wharf provides a unique, friendly, fresh-market shopping experience featuring signature farm-fresh produce, butcher-quality meats, artisan cheese, fresh dairy, and popular private-label products.
What can you find?
- Local farm-fresh produce with organic in-season products.
- Hundreds of Ontario-sourced dairy, meat, and grocery products.
- Hormone-free, organic beef, pork, and chicken.
- 100% Canadian AAA beef, deeply marbled and aged a minimum of 14 days.
- Plenty of plant-based, vegan, and vegetarian fresh foods.
- Full service hot, salad, and soup bars.
- Hundreds of popular Farm Boy private-label products throughout the store.
- A wide variety of local farmstead, international, and Canadian cheeses and more!
Don't miss out on updates!
Subscribe to our e-newsletter today