Skip to content
- In small bowl, combine ½ cup raspberries with orange juice and mash until smooth. Set aside remaining raspberries.
- Press raspberry-orange juice puree through sieve to remove seeds.
- Place 2 Tbsp each of raspberry puree in two champagne flutes.
- Top with sparkling juice (or sparkling wine, if preferred).
- Garnish with remaining frozen raspberries and serve immediately.
Farm Boy™ Frozen Whole Raspberries
Farm Boy™ Organic Orange Juice (1.75 L)
Farm Boy™ Apple Sparkling Juice (750 ml)