Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Season chicken liberally with salt and pepper and rub with 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Place chicken on large cast iron pan or Dutch oven.
- In bowl, toss lemons, garlic, potatoes and rosemary with remaining ¼ cup olive oil, season with salt and pepper and arrange around chicken.
- Place in 425°F oven and roast for 55-65 minutes, until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 180
- Let chicken rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Farm Boy™ Organic Whole Chicken
Farm Boy™ Portuguese Olive Oil
Farm Boy™️ Fleur de Sel