Skip to content
- Scrape seeds off pumpkin and rinse under water to remove all stringy bits.
- Place seeds in medium saucepan and add water and salt.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain seeds and pat them dry.
- Place on baking sheet and toss with olive oil, paprika and bagel seasoning.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven until golden, tossing once, for 25-30 minutes, depending on the size of the seeds.
- Cool down completely and enjoy.
seeds from 1 large pumpkin
Farm Boy™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1 L)
Farm Boy™ Organic Paprika (48 g)
Farm Boy™ Everything Bagel Seasoning (59 g)