Skip to content
- In blender container, process salsa until smooth.
- In large frying pan, heat oil and fry tortillas, turning often, until crispy.
- Drain oil and add salsa to tortillas in pan.
- Over low heat, toss until well coated and warm.
- Serve on a bed of warm refried beans, top with fried eggs.
- Garnish with feta, sour cream and cilantro.
1 1/2 cups
Farm Boy™ Fresh Mild or Hot Salsa
Farm Boy™ Yellow Corn Tortillas (450 g)
cut into wedges
Farm Boy™ Barrel Aged Feta (200 g)
Farm Boy™ 14% Sour Cream (500 mL)