Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Rub cut sides of squash with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on parchment-covered sheet pans and bake, cut side up, at 375°F for 50-60 minutes, or until very tender and golden brown.
- Prepare quinoa sprouted blend according to package directions.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then mix in the butter, almonds, feta cheese, parsley and pomegranate arils.
- Stuff roasted squash halves with quinoa mixture and garnish with more pomegranate arils.
halved lengthwise and seeded
Farm Boy™ Greek Olive Oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
Farm Boy™️ Ancient Quinoa Sprouted Blend
2 2/3 cups
or to taste
Toasted slivered almonds
Crumbled feta cheese
plus more for garnish