Skip to content
- Boil gnocchi in salted water for 3 minutes. Drain.
- In large frying pan, heat olive oil and cook gnocchi until golden.
- Add garlic flowers and butter.
- When butter is melted, add sage leaves.
- Cook until butter starts to brown and sage is crispy.
- Season with fleur de sel and black pepper.
- Serve immediately.
1 pack (500 g)
Farm Boy™ Potato Gnocchi
Farm Boy™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1 L)
Farm Boy™ Garlic Flowers (190 ml)
fresh sage leaves
Farm Boy™️ de Sel and black pepper