Skip to content
- Cook linguine in salted water until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup cooking water.
- Season chicken with Fleur de Sel and black pepper.
- In large frying pan, heat extra virgin olive oil and cook chicken until golden.
- Add shallots and red peppers and cook 3 minutes.
- Add cooked linguine, pesto and 1/2 cup pasta water. Toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, topped with goat cheese.
Farm Boy™ Fresh Artisan Linguine Pasta
Farm Boy™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1 L)
boneless, skinless, thinly sliced
Farm Boy™️ Fleur de Sel and black pepper
thinly sliced (1/2 cup)
Farm Boy™ Pickled Roasted Red Peppers (500 ml)
Farm Boy™️ Basil Pesto
Farm Boy™ Original Goat's Milk Cheese (113 g)