Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Cook linguine in salted water until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup cooking water.
- Season chicken with Fleur de Sel and black pepper.
- In large frying pan, heat extra virgin olive oil and cook chicken until golden.
- Add shallots and red peppers and cook 3 minutes.
- Add cooked linguine, pesto and 1/2 cup pasta water. Toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, topped with goat cheese.
Farm Boy™️ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
, boneless, skinless, thinly sliced.
Farm Boy™️ Fleur de Sel and black pepper
, thinly sliced (1/2 cup)
Farm Boy™️ Pickled Red Peppers
Farm Boy™️ Basil Pesto
Farm Boy™️ Plain Goat Cheese Log