Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Wrap 8 tortillas in aluminum foil.
- Drain the thawed shrimp and transfer to a paper towel lined plate. Dry the shrimp off completely. Transfer to a bowl and mix in the Farm Boy™ Chili Lime dressing.
- Thread a piece of chorizo on to a skewer followed by a piece of shrimp and repeat. Each skewer will have two pieces of shrimp and two pieces of chorizo. Perfect for one corn tortilla.
- Add the wrapped tortillas to the top rack of the BBQ and allow them to heat up for 5 minutes.
- Place the shrimp and chorizo skewers on the grill and cook for 3 minutes per side until the shrimp are firm and cooked through. Remove to a plate.
- To assemble, lay a warm tortilla out and top with shredded cabbage, the contents of one shrimp and chorizo skewer (discard skewer), some shredded cabbage, a tablespoon of roasted corn salsa, taco sauce and cilantro.
1 Bag (340 g)
Raw, Peeled and Deveined Tail Off Shrimp
Chili Lime Dressing
Spicy Spanish Chorizo Smoked & Cooked Sausage (125 g)
sliced into ½” rounds
Farm Boy™ Roasted Corn & Black Bean Salsa (473 ml)
cut into wedges
Farm Boy™ Taco Sauce (295 ml)