Fruit is a very easy and healthy “dessert”, but when we give it the grill treatment, it turns into a delicious course, especially when paired with a creamy, sweet, nutty dip.
It does not take long to grill fruit; the trick is to preheat the grill, then clean and grease the grates, and then cook the fruit. Once it’s on the grill, leave it unattended for at least 2-3 minutes; if you try and turn it too soon, it will stick to the grates and tear, so be patient at the beginning.
Our creamy tri-nut dip is a great addition to this platter, but if you don’t have time to make it, we suggest pairing it with our gourmet ice creams or gelatos.
- In medium bowl, combine mascarpone, yogurt, tri-nut butter and honey. Whisk until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill over high heat, then turn back dials to medium heat. Clean and grease grates and then place fruit on grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then flip and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from grill, arrange on a platter and add strawberries, raspberries and blackberries. Garnish with mint.
- Serve immediately with dipping sauce.
- 1/2 cup Farm Boy™ Mascarpone Cheese (250 g)
- 1 cup Farm Boy™ Organic Plain Greek Yogurt (500 g)
- 1/2 cup Farm Boy™ Tri Nut Butter (365 g)
- 2-3 Tbsp Farm Boy™ Pure Liquid Honey (500 g) or to taste
- 1 Pineapple peeled, cored and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 small Honeydew Melon seeded and sliced 1/2" thick
- 4 ripe Apricots or Peaches stoned and halved
- 4 ripe Kiwis halved
- 4 limes halved
- 1 pack strawberries
- 1 pack raspberries
- 1 pack blackberries
- 2-3 sprigs mint