In the lazy days of Summer, we are always looking for super easy desserts, and nothing could be simpler than this fun, fresh, and delicious watermelon pizza. In fact, you can have your cream and toppings prepped ahead of time, ready to assemble at the last minute. This is perfect picnic food!
When choosing a watermelon, look for fruit that is heavy for its size, with dull, matte skin and a yellow spot, these tend to be juicy, ripe, and sweet. Once you cut it, keep it cold until serving time. Reserve the middle slices for this recipe, then save the rest for another use.
- In medium bowl combine yogurt, cream cheese and sweetener. Whisk until smooth.
- Cut each watermelon slice into 6 wedges, spread yogurt mixture onto each slice, leaving 1/2” border on the rind edge.
- Top with berries, cherries and kiwi and sprinkle with shredded coconut. Garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.
- 1 cup Farm Boy™ Organic Plain Greek Yogurt (500 g)
- 1/4 cup Farm Boy™ Cream Cheese Spread (500 g) softened
- Farm Boy™ Pure Liquid Honey (500 g) for taste (or any other sweetener)
- Two 3/4 inch thick slices of Watermelon or a medium sized watermelon
- 2 cups Mixed berries, cherries and kiwi
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Coconut
- Mint leaves for garnish