Skip to content
- Toss squash with 1 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 400°F for 20-25 minutes, until very tender.
- Mash to a coarse consistency and cool completely.
- In medium bowl, combine squash with cottage cheese, Parmesan, 5 tbsp Alfredo sauce, garlic flowers, sage, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place 2 tbsp filling on the centre of each lasagna square and roll up.
- Place rolls seam side down in greased baking dish.
- Top with remaining Alfredo sauce and bake at 375°F for 40-45 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes. Serve, sprinkled with parsley and walnuts.
500 g (about 4 cups)
Farm Boy™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1 L)
Farm Boy™ Pressed Cottage Cheese
Farm Boy™ Fresh Alfredo Pasta Sauce (680 ml)
Farm Boy™ Garlic Flowers (190 ml)
salt and pepper
Farm Boy™ Lasagna