Skip to content
- In Dutch oven, heat olive oil and cook bacon until almost crispy.
- Add onion and garlic and cook over medium low heat until golden.
- Add sauerkraut, beer, broth, sausages and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil, then turn down to simmer and cook, partially covered for 30-40 minutes, until liquid is reduced by half.
- Serve with Farm Boy™️ Mustard and roasted potatoes.
Farm Boy™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1 L)
150 g (1 cup)
Farm Boy™️ Double-Smoked Bacon
sliced (4 cups)
Farm Boy™ Sauerkraut (796 ml)
1 1/2 cups
Farm Boy™ Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth (900 ml)
Farm Boy™️ Octoberfest Sausages
salt and pepper