Skip to content
- In medium bowl, combine goat cheese, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic flowers and salt and pepper.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add cherry tomatoes and fold in gently.
- Pour mixture into small oven-proof bowl and smooth out the top.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
- Garnish with a bit more cherry tomatoes and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve with pita crackers.
Farm Boy™ Original Goat's Milk Cheese (113 g)
Farm Boy™ Cream Cheese (250 g)
Farm Boy™ Grated Parmesan Cheese (200 g)
Farm Boy™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1 L)
plus more for garnish
Farm Boy™ Garlic Flowers (190 ml)
Farm Boy™ Semi Dry Cherry Tomatoes (212 ml)
salt & pepper
Farm Boy™ Double Baked Pita Crackers (170 g)