Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the ends off your delicata and begin slicing into roughly ¼-inch to 1/2 – inch rings (skin and all). After the first slice or two you’ll notice the squash seeds and pulp – simply scrape and discard them using a butter knife or small spoon.
- Place delicata rings onto lined baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Season with salt and cracked pepper and add the sliced garlic. Carefully toss together with your hands to dress and arrange in a single layer.
- Bake delicata rings in preheated oven 15 minutes on one side, then flip and bake 10 minutes on the other until lightly golden in places. Discard garlic slices.
- Cover serving platter with the arugula and top with the roasted delicata slices. Drizzle with a little olive oil and syrupy balsamic vinegar, then nubs of goat cheese, cranberries, and baguette crisps. Serve at room temp.
garlic, large ones, sliced thick
Farm Boy™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1 L)
plus more for serving
sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
baby arugula (more or less)
aged balsamic reduction, for drizzling
Farm Boy Organic Juice Sweetened Cranberries
Farm Boy Rosemary Baguette Crisps
Farm Boy Original Goat’s Milk Cheese