We love cheesecake, and making mini versions is super easy and quick! These tasty cakes can be decorated for any occasion, but today we are dressing them up for Halloween.
If you’re pressed for time, you can bake these cheesecakes ahead of time and freeze, then thaw and finish with the icing and decorating when you are going to serve them.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with 12 paper liners.
- For crust, in medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and melted butter. Mix to combine and divide mixture amongst 12 muffin cups. Press down on crumbs and bake for 5 minutes.
- Let cool.
- For filling, in mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, 2-3 minutes. Add and pumpkin puree and beat until smooth. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl, then add vanilla and eggs and beat until smooth. Add cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt and beat until combined, 1 minute longer.
- Divide cheesecake batter amongst muffin cups, filling about 3/4 of the way. Smooth tops by gently tapping muffin tin on counter a few times. Bake for 14-15 minutes, until cheesecakes are slightly jiggly in the centre. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- For icing, in medium bowl whip cream, icing sugar and maple sugar until stiff peaks form, 4-6 minutes. Decorate muffins with whipping cream and garnish with Halloween candies.
- 22 Farm Boy™ Ginger Cookie Chips (170 g) , processed into crumbs (you need 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 250 g Farm Boy™ Cream Cheese Spread (500 g) room temperature
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp Farm Boy™ Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Farm Boy™ Organic Ground Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Farm Boy™ Ground Nutmeg (24 g)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1 Tbsp Farm Boy™ Pure Maple Sugar
- Halloween candies for decorating