Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- In small bowl, combine pesto, 4 Tbsp olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Toss asparagus with 1 Tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill, turning often, until charred and tender, 7-10 minutes.
- Place asparagus on platter and top with tomatoes and bocconcini. Drizzle with pesto dressing.
- Garnish with basil leaves.
Farm Boy™ Basil Pesto
Farm Boy™ Portuguese Olive Oil
fresh lemon juice
Farm Boy™ Fleur de Sel and pepper
Farm Boy™ Mini Bocconcini (200 g)