This avocado dip comes together really quickly in the food processor or blender. Healthy, bright, and full of flavour, you can use it as a dip or as a spread on your favourite sandwich or wrap. Serve it with tortilla chips, crackers or veggies for a different take on guacamole.
Our frozen avocado chunks are perfect to have on hand in case fresh avocados are not available in the store or are not at the right stage of ripeness. Simply thaw on the counter for 30-60 minutes and you will be ready to use them.
- Place avocado chunks, yogurt, green onions, garlic flowers, cilantro, Jalapeño and lime juice and salt in the bowl of a food processor or blender jar. Process until smooth.
- Serve with chips, crackers or vegetable crudités.
- 2 and 1/2 cups Farm Boy™ IQF Diced Avocado (600 g) thawed
- 2/3 cup Farm Boy™ Organic Plain Greek Yogurt (500 g)
- 2-3 green onions chopped
- 1 tsp Farm Boy™ Garlic Flowers (190 ml)
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 jalapeno chili chopped, or to taste
- 1/2 lime, juiced to taste
- salt to taste
- Farm Boy™ Tortilla Chips (400 g)
- assorted vegetables for dipping