Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Cook tagliatelle according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
- In large frying pan cook bacon until crispy.
- Add chicken and cook until golden brown.
- Remove most of the oil and add cream cheese, pumpkin puree, ¼ cup Parmesan, paprika, garlic flowers and milk.
- Stir until creamy and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss tagliatelle with sauce.
- Serve, garnished with chopped parsley, parmesan cheese and reserved bacon.
Farm Boy™ Tagliatelle Artisan Pasta (500 g)
Farm Boy™ Maple Wood Smoked Bacon
Farm Boy™ Organic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
diced (about 180g)
Farm Boy™ Cream Cheese Spread
Pure pumpkin puree
Shredded Parmesan cheese
Farm Boy™ Smoked Paprika
Farm Boy™ Garlic Flowers
Salt and pepper
Chopped parsley and parmesan cheese