Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- In medium bowl, toss mushrooms with 3 Tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange hollow side up on parchment covered baking sheet.
- Place a cube of cheddar cheese in each mushroom cavity.
- In small bowl, combine panko, sundried tomatoes, garlic flowers, Parmigiano Reggiano and remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- Divide panko mixture amongst mushrooms, mounding over cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes, or until mushrooms are soft and topping is golden brown.
- Serve, sprinkled with chopped parsley.
medium white or cremini mushrooms
Farm Boy™ Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and pepper to taste
½ cup (100g)
Farm Boy™ Organic 3 Year Old Cheddar Cheese (195 g)
cut into small cubes
Farm Boy™ Garlic Flowers
panko bread crumbs
Farm Boy™ Sundried Tomatoes (212 ml)
Parmigiano Reggiano cheese