BBQ glazed pork back ribs are a mouthwatering dish consisting of pork ribs that are slow-cooked, grilled, or smoked to perfection. They are generously coated with a sweet and savory barbecue glaze, which caramelizes on the ribs during the cooking process, creating a flavorful, sticky exterior. The result is tender, juicy meat with a smoky, tangy, and slightly sweet taste that’s a favorite at barbecues and cookouts.
- Make a paste with olive oil, garlic and mesquite seasoning. Rub pork ribs with paste.
- Place in roasting pan and bake, uncovered, at 300°F for 2.5-3 hours and brush with BBQ sauce for the last 10 minutes. Or finish on a hot grill, brushing with BBQ sauce for the last 5 minutes.
- Serve with our Classic Potato Salad and some grilled corn.
- 2 racks pork back ribs
- 1/4 cup Farm Boy™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1 L)
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 3 Tbsp Farm Boy™ Mesquite Seasoning (155 g)
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce