Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- In a small bowl, combine pancake mix, cinnamon, milk and vanilla. Stir in apple.
- Portion batter onto oiled hot griddle; cook until bubbles form on top.
- Flip and cook until the second side is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, stir apple cider, sugar and cornstarch until smooth; add cinnamon stick.
- Bring to a boil and whisk until slightly thick, about 5 minutes.
- Add butter and stir until melted. Discard cinnamon stick.
- Serve pancakes drizzled with warm syrup.
Farm Boy™ Premium Buttermilk Pancake Mix (500 g)
1 1/8 cup
peeled and finely chopped
or more to taste