CHARITABLE DONATION GUIDELINES
At Farm Boy, the quality of life for the people who live in the communities we serve is very important to us. We are always looking for fun and meaningful ways to share our “eat well, live well” message with the community.
At the local level, our stores are active members within their communities. From road races to food festivals and everything in between, we participate in as many activities as we can.
Farm Boy is committed to making a difference, with a specific focus on:
- Nutrition education and support that encourages wholesome eating
- Programs that support children and youth
Locally, our stores are happy to consider:
- Requests that align with the above focus
- Requests that benefit the immediate communities where our stores are located
- Agencies/charities with a registered not-for-profit tax number
- Requests that do not exceed funding of $100
Please submit a formal donation request to your local Farm Boy store. We ask that you do not approach multiple Farm Boy locations for donations. The store will review your request, according to our guidelines and will respond directly
For donation and sponsorship requests over $100 please complete the online form.
We are not able to support:
- Individual pursuits, solely to benefit one person or family
- Religious organizations, whose request primarily benefits their congregation and not the overall community
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
- Sponsorship of minor league sports teams
- Multi-year projects or commitments
- Travel-related events, including student trips or tours
- Non-registered agencies/charities
Donations are made in the form of Farm Boy Gift Baskets and/or Gift Cards (no cash donations). These items can be used as raffle/silent auction items or to purchase needed items from the store. Please submit requests a minimum of eight (8) weeks prior to your event.