Home Office, Ogilvie Road - Production Artist (Full-Time)
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Production Artist is responsible for the production of various time-sensitive print design projects including advertisements, store signs and promotional materials. The performance of the duties must ensure a quality service approach to all employees, customers and suppliers and must be performed in a manner consistent with the Farm Boy vision, mission, and the Farm Boy Way.
1. Production of approved signs as required for all stores.
The following skill sets are required for this position:
2. Revising approved designs to meet various applications and size requirements.
3. Production of in store product item tags.
4. Organize and maintain electronic & traditional filing system, including labels, brand and graphic standards.
5. Special projects as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
6. May be requested to undertake other related duties on a periodic basis.
Well-developed computer skills, specifically in CS5 including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesgin, Bridge and MS Office
Working knowledge of web-based FTProtocol programs
Excellent organizational, time management and analytical skills
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time, set priorities and meet deadlines
Keen eye for type, style and detail with good follow-up practices
Sense of urgency and ability to work quickly under pressure with minimum supervision
Ability to work effectively as a team player
Successful completion of post secondary training in Graphic Design or equivalent program
Fluency in English and French shall be considered an asset
Click here to apply for this position Return to job listing