Tataki is a Japanese cooking technique that can be applied to fish or meat. It consists of searing at a high temperature to quickly cook the outside and leaving the centre raw. Try either of our Tuna or Salmon Tataki to satisfy your sushi cravings!
- To make the tataki bowls, scoop rice into two bowls.
- Arrange cucumber, carrot, cabbage, mango, edamame and green onions over rice.
- Top with tuna tataki and sprinkle with togarashi spice.
- Serve with soy sauce.
- 2 cups Farm Boy™ Calrose Medium Grain White Rice (from 1 cup raw) cooked
- 1 pack Farm Boy™ Tuna Tataki (170 g) thawed in fridge
- 1 Lebanese cucumber thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup carrot shredded
- 2/3 cup purple cabbage shredded
- ½ cup mango diced
- ¼ cup Farm Boy™ Shelled Edamame Soy Beans
- ¼ cup green onions sliced
- Farm Boy™ Togarashi Seasoning (40 g) for garnish
- soy sauce for drizzling