Skip to content
- Bring steak to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Rub steak with olive oil and then season with Fleur de Sel and steak seasoning.
- Grill steak on all sides over medium high heat, just enough to sear and brown evenly.
- Place steak in ovenproof pan and bake for about 25-35 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F for medium rare (160°ׄF for medium).
- Let steak rest for 10-15 minutes before carving.
- Melt butter with garlic flowers. Drizzle over steak.
Farm Boy™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1 L)
Farm Boy™ Pepper Steak Seasoning (140 g)
Farm Boy™️ Fleur de Sel
Farm Boy™ Garlic Flowers (190 ml)