Skip to content
- Cut cauliflower in half, keeping core intact.
- Cut from centre out into 3/4” slices.
- Place slices on greased baking sheet.
- Brush with 2 Tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 425°F until tender, about 40 minutes.
- In small bowl combine pesto with capers, remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil and lemon juice.
- Drizzle sauce over cauliflower and sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Farm Boy Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Farm Boy™ Arugula Pesto
lemon juice, or more to taste
Farm Boy Sea Salt and black pepper to taste