Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Remove muscle from scallops, season with fleur de sel and black pepper.
- Heat oil in large frying pan over high heat.
- Sear scallops for 2 minutes, then turn over.
- Add butter and garlic flowers to pan.
- When butter is melted, add lemon juice and capers.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.
1 bag (340 g)
Farm Boy™️ Sea Scallops
, thawed and patted dry.
Farm Boy™️ Fleur de Sel and black pepper
Farm Boy™️ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Farm Boy™️ Garlic Flowers
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Chopped parsley for garnish