This lemony and cheesy pasta dish is sure to brighten any winter day! It is super simple to put together and makes a great starter. If you serve it with roast chicken or salmon you will have a beautiful meal on the table in no time. Feel free to swap out the sundried tomatoes for green peas or roasted peppers.
- Cook pasta in plenty of salted boiling water according to package directions, but make sure it’s al dente. Save 1 cup of the pasta cooking water for the sauce. Drain pasta but don’t rinse it.
- While pasta cooks, make the sauce: in a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 2 Tbsp olive oil, 1/2 cup Parmigiano cheese, zest and lemon juice and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil over medium heat and cook garlic until soft and starting to get golden, about 2 minutes.
- Add ricotta mixture to skillet and stir in spinach and sundried tomatoes. Stir until spinach softens and add some of the reserved pasta water to create a smooth sauce. You will need about 1/4 cup or a bit more if sauce is too thick.
- Add salt to taste and serve immediately, garnished with more Parmigiano.
- 300 g Farm Boy™ Spaghetti Artisan Pasta (500 g)
- 1/4 cup Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil divided
- 4 cloves garlic peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 pack Farm Boy™ Ricotta Cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmigiano Reggiano cheese divided
- Zest and juice of one large lemon
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 1/3 cup Farm Boy™ Sundried Tomatoes (212 ml) diced