Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Using a sharp knife, make several cuts through each potato, leaving bottoms attached.
- In medium bowl, toss potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and place cheese pieces in between the cuts of potatoes.
- Return to oven for 5-10 more minutes, until cheese has melted.
- Garnish with sour cream, bacon and green onions.
new white or red potatoes
Farm Boy™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1 L)
Salt and pepper
Farm Boy™ Organic Marble Cheddar Cheese (200 g)
sliced thin and cut into small pieces
Farm Boy™ 14% Sour Cream (500 mL)
Farm Boy™ Maple Wood Smoked Bacon
cooked and crumbled
green onions or chives