Skip to content
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish and spread challah cubes in an even layer.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, vanilla, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar.
- Pour mixture over bread.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Remove from fridge and baking at 350°F for 45 minutes to 1 hour until golden.
- Top with Farm Boy™ Pure Ontario Maple Syrup and serve.
Rideau Bakery Sliced Twisted Egg Bread (680 g)
cut into 1-inch cubes
Farm Boy™ Large Eggs (dozen)
Farm Boy™ Organic 3.8% Whole Milk
Farm Boy™ Fleur De Sel (240 g)
Farm Boy™ Golden Maple Syrup (500 ml)